Item Index Information
A Kick the King chess problem. What happens if we remove check and stalemate rules and win by taking the king?
By Michiel de Bondt.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kic.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mutual stalemate with all pieces. Construct a mutual stalemate setup using all 32 pieces. By Michiel de Bondt.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Mutualstalematew' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Mutualstalematew'