Item Index Information
3D Xiang Qi is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Oriental, XiangqiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
By Larry L. Smith.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 5 column(s), 5 levels/boards, 250 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 3.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.