Item Index Information
3D Shogi is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
By Larry L. Smith.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 3 levels/boards, 243 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 3.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.