Item Index Information
Interactive 3D Chess Program is a computer program. It is categorized as: Three dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Interactive 3D Chess Program. Missing description
By Dan Beyer.
From the author:
PHILOSOPHY : Games evolve. It is in their nature to change. As physical games become digitalized their ability to evolve is constricted by the hard coding of the 'correct move'.
This is why I have built 3D Chess with the ability to make "incorrect" moves. In this way I view it not as a 3D Chess Game but a 3D Chess Board.
I hope that this board can be an tool for many variations of 3D Chess.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 512 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Int.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- Diagonal 3D Chess. Missing description (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Dan Beyer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '3DInteractiveCh' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '3DInteractiveCh'