Item Index Information
3D Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess.
By Dan Beyer.
A true 3D version of chess. Nice multimedia presentation.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 512 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 3.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 3D .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Diagonal 3D Chess. Missing description (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Dan Beyer.
- Interactive 3D Chess Program. Missing description By Dan Beyer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '3DInteractiveCh' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '3DInteractiveCh'