Link to: Chessbrain SoftwareAleksey Bartashnikov and Ivan Soroka have made a series of shareware programs, called `Chess and Intelligence'. May 1998, there were five such programs:
- Alterway. Chess puzzles: White moves and must capture all black pieces without making non-capturing moves.
- Blindfold. Chess training tool where one must exercise memorization of posistions, etc.
- Chess miner. Place mines to undermine the computers pieces.
- Chess Mazes. Chess puzzles: Move your piece to a destination square, but never go across attacked squares.
- Last Move. Mate in one puzzles and similar puzzles.
- http://www.bartsoft.com Chessbrain Software: Chess and Intelligence series.
This `link page' provides a link to a website out of the Chess Variant Pages. Note that we have no connection to the linked sites.
WWW page created: May 18, 1998. Last modified: December 14, 2001.