Associated AuthorsThe Chess Variant Pages receive contributions from many authors, and we are very thankful for all contributions. Some of our contributors are associated authors, which is an expression of the recognition of their contributions and their active interest in the website.
Current associated authors are:
InformationAssociated authors can/will/may
- contribute texts to the website.
- have their own `chessvariants.com' email address.
- receive (very) occasionally review items.
- participate in discussions about policies of the website. A forum only visitable by editors and associated authors will be set up for this.
- be consulted or do very occasional editorial work on areas of their specific expertise.
If you have contributed in the past to this website, can write good English or good html and think your contributions are of good quality, then you can email us (see the feedback page). Please give some information about yourself in such an email.
Written by Hans Bodlaender and other editors.
WWW page created: 1995/July 16, 1999.