External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Bastardo
Four Italian boys made a chess variant for four players, called Bastardo. It is a variant not to be taken too heavily, to be played by friends, probably after a few beers? Along with the rules, you find photo's of their chess set with pieces made of Mandelbrot sets, multifaced dice, marbles, and tarot cards.
Web page created: 1997-05-16. Web page last updated: 2002-03-29
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Dynamic Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant with free setup. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Objective Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant where each player has a secret objective. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bastardo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)