- Cross-Eyed Chess. Two player variant on cross-shaped board. (12x12, Cells: 84) By Uri Bruck.
- Hourglass Chess. 38-Square board in shape of Hourglass. (7x6, Cells: 38) By Uri Bruck.
- Large Nahbi Chess. (10x12, Cells: 120) By Uri Bruck.
- Nahbi Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with equator, Nahbi's and Archers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Uri Bruck.
- Opposition Chess. Variant on 43 square board with sliding parts. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Uri Bruck.
- Pawn Less Chess. New pieces, no pawns, and 20 squares removed from the 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 44) By Uri Bruck.
|6 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6