Link to: New Chess by Sándor Nagy
New Chess by Sándor Nagy from Hungary is a website, where he gives rules and a program for several chess variants, invented by him or by Z.Kemeny.
- Dual Color Chess. Four players chess variant played in two teams, on 11 by 11 board.
- Quad Color Chess. Four players chess variant, where each player plays separately, on 11 by 11 board.
- Nasa-chess. Players have cannons which take by shooting arrows.
- Triangle-chess. Three players variant on hexagonal board.
- Star-chess. Four players chess variant on board in form of star.
The program can be used (according to the description, as I did not try it out yet) to play these, and hexagonal and traditional chess over the web.
- http://www.date.hu/~nasa/chess.html New Chess.
In order to facilitate maintenance of links, separate pages will be made for outgoing links with a small description. Thus, when a link changes, I need to change only one link on one spot. Note that I have no connection to the linked sites.
WWW page created: February 18, 1998.