Augmented Cylinder ChessAugmented Cylinder Chess pits the standard army of Cylindrical Chess versus the Augmented Knights teams.
I see that I have no good description of Different Augmented Knights, and the one on Hans Boedlander's page is a bit old and rough. The best I can do right now is to point you here.
And, in case you don't know it already, here is Cylinder Chess (or Cylindrical Chess).
One additional rule must be added; either both players have cylindrical Pawns and Kings, or neither player does.
In this setup, the balance of forces should be equal. (However, this is untested: you can be a pioneer!)
Other Links In these Pages
- Chess with Different Armies
- Chess Variants with Different Armies
- Index to Chess Variants
- Index to Different Augmented Knights
- Index to Games of Different Augmented Knights
- About the Values of Chess Pieces
- Copyright Ralph Betza 1996