First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1
David Li wrote a book on Xiangqi (Chinese Chess),
David Li sent us the following information on his book.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1
- Date of publication:
- January 1996
- 136 pages, 6 x 9 softcover, 83 diagrams, 40 cases, 6 charts
- A fully annotated game from the 1994 UK Xiangqi Championship, 11
pages with 8 diagrams; a fully annotated game from the 4th World Xiangqi
Championship, held in Singapore in September 1995 (I was there as an
observer), 15 pages with 11 diagrams.
- Other info:
- Uses terms promulgated by the World Xiangqi Federation. $1 of
each copy of the book will be donated to the WXF for further promotion of
Xiangqi. I was in Beijing to hand deliver a copy of the book, on 24
January, to the executive vice president of WXF. The book is available at
(or its equivalent in any European currency), airpost prepaid, from
Premier Publishing Company, P O Box 341267, Bethesda MD 20827, USA.
Personal cheque is okay.
Buying the books
- The book is available in several online bookshops on the World Wide Web,
e.g., on Amazon.com. (Buying
via this link gives the Chess Variant Pages some money.)
- You can also obtain it from: Premier Publishing
Company, P O Box 341267, Bethesda MD 20827, USA.
Written by David Li and Hans Bodlaender.
WWW page created: 1996.
Last modified: February 16, 2003.